Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- Fall weather is slllloooowwwly approaching here in the Dallas area (Highs in the upper 80s late next week. Yay. Slow clap.), so I am optimistically getting my wardrobe ready with this new purchase.
- I adore this article calling out some of my favorite book Instagram (#bookstagram) accounts. TWO of them are my fellow Dallas book lovers (#bookstagrammers). I could NOT agree more!
- As I patiently wait for it to cool down, I am doing my normal Texas girl thing and finding pieces that transcend climate. Think: dark or fall-colored shorts and flip flops or these.
- Continuing to collect ALL the spooky reads for my Fall TBR. Love this list. My post about creepy books to read this Fall is coming soon!
- On the docket for the weekend: cooking, reading and college football. (Gonna watch my Texas Tech Red Raiders face a formidable foe: #6 Oklahoma). Happy Friday!
New on the Blog:
Recipe: BBQ Chicken Spaghetti Squash Casserole – keep the whole family happy with this healthy and easy casserole.
What’s happening in your slice?
** This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).