Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- Don’t forget to vote for your favorite book of 2019.
- Great (and long) list of impactful books in our world.
- I am in for all the true crime books/shows/etc. Could that be a problem?
- A ridiculously delicious and easy dessert that I want to try soon.
- What TV show am I binging this week? This one.
- I (finally) finished Imaginary Friend by Stephen Chbosky and my thoughts are complicated. See my review on Instagram.
New on the Blog:
Two Peas in a Pod: Nonfiction, Fiction Books That Just Go Together for #NonficNov – continuing the Nonfiction November game with some fun book pairings.
Reading Report: October Reading – check out this first of my newest series on the blog: a monthly post highlighting my most recent reads.
2019 Nonfiction Book Roundup for #NonficNov – a list of the 15 nonfiction books I have read this year.
5 Super Simple Healthy Habits with Kids – my most-used hacks for helping ensure the little people in your life learn healthy habits.
What’s happening in your slice?
** This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).