This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).
Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- I was lucky enough to be the featured bookstagrammer/blogger this week on this lovely blog.
- Halloween may be over, but I am still trying to squeeze in a few more scary movies. Loving this list.
- Audio books are becoming more and more a part of my reading life, and I listen to many of them for free on Libby (Library app). It is very user-friendly but this post helps.
- One of my Thanksgiving/Christmas traditions is to buy myself a pair of these (once they go on sale.) I am embarrassed to say I have amassed quite the collection.
- So excited to have some new episodes of one of my favorite shows on TV. Does anyone else think they have such great facial expressions they almost don’t need dialogue?!
- After being destroyed in the recent Dallas tornado, Interabang Books has announced their new location.
- These combination 3-color mums are making my front porch AND me very happy this Fall. Happy Weekend!
New on the Blog:
2019 Nonfiction Book Roundup for #NonficNov – a list of the 15 nonfiction books I have read this year.
5 Super Simple Healthy Habits with Kids – my most-used hacks for helping ensure the little people in your life learn healthy habits.
Book Review: The Great Pretender: The Undercover Mission That Changed Our Understanding of Madness – read my review of this soon-to-be-released book by the author of Brain on Fire.
10 Amazing Books You’ve (Probably) Never Heard Of – this round-up of titles is primarily books that are not new releases and are also not likely on your radar already.