This week’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt (hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl) is favorite books from the last 10 years. Like most readers, I have a hard time choosing one favorite, but these definitely stood out for me.
- 2018: This Much Country by Kristin Knight Pace
- 2017: Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew J. Sullivan
- 2016: The Passenger by Lisa Lutz and The Dry by Jane Harper (Sorry, I cheated and picked two.)
- 2015: Library of Souls (Miss Peregrine’s Peculiar Children #3) by Ransom Riggs
- 2014: Bird Box by Jonathan Malerman
- 2013: Mommy Had a Little Flask by A.K. Turner
- 2012: Let’s Pretend this Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- 2011: Dance with Dragons: Song of Ice and Fire #5 by George R.R. Martin
- 2010: The Passage by Justin Cronin
- 2009: Half Broke Horses by Jeanette Walls
What are your favorite books from the past ten years?