This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).
Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- We have a family wedding coming up and after ordering “several” (ahem, it was more than several) dresses, I think I have finally settled on this one. Now, the hunt is on for some shoes…
- I have a new-found love for Starbucks and especially their Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew. Try this version for the same yummy fall pumpkin goodness at home.
- We watched the pilot of this new TV show and loved it.
- Weekend plans: (more) college football watching and Halloween decorating. Planning on taking the kids to see this.
- I was lucky enough to be able to attend the Dallas Book Instagram (#bookstagrammer) meet-up and book swap this past weekend. Below are a few pictures from the delightful gathering. Check my Instagram to see the books I brought home from the swap.
New on the Blog:
6 Creepy Backlist Books to Read in October – need suggestions for some creepy good reads during the month of October? Look no further!