- I am hearing really good things about Avengers Endgame, and the hubby and I are thinking about checking it out this weekend. Have you seen it, yet?
- This is one of my favorite websites for clothes lately. I don’t love the shipping charges (a few of the retailers offer free shipping) but most of the finds are so unique and fun that I can’t resist.
- This past Saturday I went to my first Dallas Bookstagrammer meetup (photo above). I was a little nervous, but I had the best time talking books with a truly great group of people. Plus, we all brought books for a bookswap, and I got some amazing titles.
- This past Saturday was ALSO Independent Bookstore Day and I had every intention of checking out this local bookstore for the first time. I had so much fun with the Dallas Bookstagrammer group that I ran out of time so I did not make it. I will get there soon!
- I DID join Libro (new audio book app that benefits purely independent bookstores) on Saturday. They were offering a few free audio books in honor of Independent Bookstore Day, so I decided it was time to take the plunge. I have not listened yet but stay tuned!
- I was approved for Honestly, We Meant Well by Grant Ginder – my first ARC (Advance Reader Copy) – on Netgalley!! It was very exciting considering it is one of several books I recently wrote about being a most anticipated new releases for summer. Sadly, I was disappointed. You can check out my review on Goodreads.
What are you up to this week? Tell me in the comments!