This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).
Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- I love this blog post and method for staying calm and grateful amongst life’s challenges.
- JUST when I feared tunics would be deemed “SO last season.” Thank God for this post because I don’t think there is any better fashion invention than: the TUNIC.
- New TV show obession: Mindhunter.
- Per normal, I am four million years behind everyone else, but I have recently developed an addiction to Starbucks and especially this drink. Working on a homemade version so stay tuned!
- If you are a weekly reader of this blog, you know that this “Slice of Life” post comes out about once/week (usually on Friday or Saturday) and contains tidbits on my life, favorite links and just kind of whatever I feel like passing on. It also normally includes an update on my books (what I am reading, just finished, listening to, etc.) This week, I am leaving off the book section. In all honesty, I feel like this post has gotten way too long, so I am thinking about making my weekly book update it’s own regular weekly (or maybe bi-monthly?) standalone post. I would love to hear any thoughts or opinions you have about this in the comments!
- Reading this weekend: Lost Girls of Paris
New on the Blog:
Book List: 8 Must-Read Fall New Releases – At last, my list of Fall new release books to watch out for (paired with a Fall recipe).
Recipe: Hearty Fall Turkey Chili – Get ready for Fall weather with this cozy, yummy and flavorful chili.