This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).
Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- I love having candles going in the house, but they can be pricey. I bought this inexpensive Holiday candle recently and I can’t believe how awesome it smells.
- I am always looking for gut-healthy snacks.
- This article will have you second-guessing that extra slice of pie this Holiday.
- Loving all the best books of 2019 lists. Good ones here and here.
- Is Screen Time Really Bad for Kids?
- My kids last day of school for the year is today, and I am (mostly) ready to just hang out and enjoy. I plan on taking some time off from the blog and just enjoy some quality family time. I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday. I can’t wait to talk more about books and food with you in 2020!
New on the Blog:
Best Books of 2019: New Releases – This is my second installment of my Best Books of 2019 and it focuses only on the crazy good books I read in 2019 that were also PUBLISHED in 2019.
Recipe: Chicken Pesto Naan Bread Pizza – A great recipe for making homemade pizza without having to make homemade pizza dough.
Best Books of 2019: Back List Books – These are MY favorite books of the year which I am releasing in two groups: back list (older, non-new release titles) and new release books.
9 “Off the Beaten Path” Books for the Holidays – I don’t normally enjoy the “typical” Holiday read, so I put together this list of Holiday books that is maybe a little more “off the beaten path.”