This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and purchase something, I may make a small commission (at no cost to you!).
Slice of Life is a regular update on the latest in my life. This is where I write about my books, movies, tv, food, fashion, family or whatever subjects are on my mind that week. It’s just a little glimpse of my slice.
- I just finished watching this show and I am sad, sad, sad that it is over.
- How well do you use your time? Confession: I am a little bit of a time management nerd and love geeking out by reading as much on the subject as I can (just wish I liked implementing all the tips I read as much as I like learning them!) This post has some great guidelines on how to use your time to maximize productivity. Also, love Laura Vanderkam’s tips (she’s a time management expert!).
- Did you watch the Golden Globes?
- I posted about my New Year’s Resolutions and then when I dove into finding recipes and cooking healthy, I decided to try the Keto Diet. There are some really great resources here, but I am putting together a post with my approach and a few simple keto recipes which will be coming out soon!!
- The latest in the tech world….you won’t believe some of these innovations!
- Weekend reading: Natalie Tan’s Book of Luck and Fortune
New on the Blog:
A Mood Reader’s Guide to Reading More Books in 2020 – I am a pretty scheduled and goal-oriented person, just not when it comes to books. Here is how I insert some order into my reading life.
6 Ways I Plan on Finding Balance in the New Year – a few small goals, that I hope will have a big impact on my plans for world domination in 2020.
Recipe: Holiday Banana Bread – seriously, the BEST banana bread recipe known to man. It’s famous in my family and tastes like my childhood!
Best Books of 2019: New Releases – I split my “Best Books of 2019” lists into two installments and this was the second which focuses only on the crazy good books I read in 2019 that were also PUBLISHED in 2019.
Recipe: Chicken Pesto Naan Bread Pizza – A great recipe for making homemade pizza without having to make homemade pizza dough.