Mango Salsa Recipe
Gorgeous and incredibly versatile, mango salsa will upgrade your weeknight dinner game! This combination of flavors goes with everything from fish tacos to steak.
sharp chopping knife
- 2 mangos, cored and chopped
- 1/2 orange bell pepper cored and chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper cored and chopped
- 1 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 tbsp poblano pepper (or jalepeno) minced (finely diced)
- 1 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- juice from 1/2 lime
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- fresh pepper
Chop mango, peppers, cilantro, hot pepper (poblano or jalapeno) and mix with the olive oil, lime juice, garlic salt and pepper. Cover and chill for 1 hour before serving. Serve as an appetizer with chips or over chicken, fish, shrimp or even steak. Lasts up to about 3 days in the refrigerator in a sealed container.